Endoskopik Mikrodiskektomi (Kapalı Bel Fıtığı Ameliyatı)
- It is the latest advancement of lumbar hernia surgery.
It is a minimal invasive surgical technique that can be applied on lumbar hernia patients who did not respond to conservative treatment, namely drug and rest therapy. Hernia is cleared by approaching the area using tubes in various sizes, without any incision.
- Muscles are not cut in this method, tissues are protected, post operative scar is minimal
- Patient is discharged in the same day
- Patient can return to work quickly, approximately in one week.
- There is no post operative lumbar pain which can occur in other surgical methods
- There are no procedures such as wound make-up, stitch removal; patient’s compliance is higher who can walk early.
Read More : www.belfitigicerrahisi.com