Traffic accidents, trauma patients, drivers, bankers etc. are potential patients.
- Wrong acts and positions of the neck
- Emotional intensity, weakness in neck muscles
- Degenerative changes of the bone due to aging
- Neck arthrosis
- Common inflammatory rheumatismal diseases
- Wrong posture, psychological stress, exposure to cold, tiredness
- Long time use of computer-typewriters causes pain because you do not move your neck while focusing in one direction.
- Housework, tailoring, cleaning, hanging curtains etc. increase neck pains. So, it is more common in housewives.
How to take precautions
Straighter neck posture and physical improvement of neck-back region, avoiding trauma and stress on the neck, proper nutrition and physical activity, quitting smoking, doing ergonomic regulations in the work.
Read More : www.boyunfitigicerrahisi.com